The deadline is approaching for this program that offers a stipend for training in quantitative methods.
The Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR), the world’s largest archive of digital social science data, is now accepting applications for its annual summer internship program.
- Deadline for application: February 8, 2010.
- Gain experience using statistical programs such as SAS, SPSS, and Stata.
- Attend courses in the ICPSR Summer Program in Quantitative Methods of Social Research.
- $3,000-$5,000 stipend, room and board in university housing, and a scholarship covering the cost of fees, texts, and materials for coursework in the ICPSR Summer Program in Quantitative Methods of Social Research.
- Internship runs June 7-August 13, 2010.
For more information, see http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/ICPSR/careers/internship.jsp